Thursday, November 13, 2008

Bored at Work: In Public?

I have never eaten a booger. The idea is just beyond sick and I can't even imagine doing it. These guys, though, apparently, have no problem with it. I love how they try to hide it too.



See, this one could kinda go either way, could've just been a slip.



This though...I knew a dude when I was in elementary, he would peel off his scabs and eat them. Was Kevin Durant like that too? His classmates must be like, 'Oh, that nasty kid from school is doing well now. Feel bad for his teammates though.'



In the middle of the game, god damn...



Totally unacceptable. No mistake here.



Did someone say something to him? What do you do when your congressman eats his boogers? You HAVE to change your vote, don't you?


At that.

1 comment:

trebor474 said...

dude i can understand digging. but WHAT THE FUCK is up with eating? why? why? i just don't understand?