Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Bored at Work: Awwww...

I'm sure a lot of you saw this on the Yahoo front page the other day, but I gotta put it up here. I was, unexpectedly, affected by it. Started thinking about other videos that hit me like that, here are some of them.



Video speaks for itself.



I was bumbling around on Youtube and found this video...That is the best birthday wake up dance I've ever seen.



The flex at 1:39, I still do that when I get fouled and score on putbacks in the lane.



This one is just awesome. You can see the buffaloes kinda hesitate, but then one of them is just like, no way, this is not happening. Classic.



I watched it again as I was putting it on the blog, and STILL got goosebumps when he said it.



"It's one thing to talk about it, but it's another thing to go out there and do it." This guy is on another level.

I'll end it with that one.

No comments: