Sunday, December 7, 2008

Long Weekend

Broke it down like this:
  • Friday: JET Nabe thing - was pretty fun, didn't really eat too much, but Lena got some really good video that I gotta get from her and put up...Straight MCing.
  • Saturday: Brand New Heavies at Billboard Live with friends, explored Daimyo a little, made some new friends.
  • Sunday: Didn't go surf in the morning (still angry at self), 忘年会 with EN friends and Lena.
Three straight nights of drinking have taken their toll on the throat.

Other than that, just looking forward to getting to Germany for the Christmas break. Haven't been there since I left when I was...11? 12? Gotta lot of stuff planned, can't wait to see those guys. Apparently, my Mom has been hyping me up to all of her friends over there, I'm gonna be the main attraction for a while. Hope I live up to the hype.

Here's some stuff I saw over the weekend, thought it was pretty funny.



"You are now my homeboy." The face at the end of the video is just great.



I used this one cuz it has the KG quote. Awesome.

No comments: