Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Universal Compatability!

Jack Black, killing.

I can listen to this dude talk nonsense all day. He's done some dumb stuff, but him just hanging out, talking, I can listen to that all day.

That got me thinking about guys that hurt me like that. Here's a short list.

Bill Murray



(Can't describe it...He's just the funniest dude to me.)

Sinbad



(Me and my brother watched this whole special on comedy central when it first came out...and were crying. Literally, crying.)

Dave Chappelle



(He's survived the 'every one knows him so I can't think he's cool' test. With ease. Two favorite scenes...1:02 - 1:07 It's greeen, and 1:36 - 1:40 That is drink.)

Da Braddahs



(I'm surprised at the lack of videos there are of these guys.)

My dad.

(No videos.)

Bruce Bruce



(He just owns.)

That's it. For now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No Chris Rock?!?! You're dead to me :-P

gage said...

Jack Black huh.............just like the "U.K. Version" of The Office.

Anonymous said...

Oh - Kurikinton - you think your dad doesnt read your blog? You try 2 sneak something in on me? You are 2 funny :)