Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Life...



happened. I felt guilty for a second, thinking I should be updating on this, and writing about that, but I didn't, and everything is now over. So, to catch everyone up, highlights from the past couple of weeks:
  • Yamaguchi surf trip - crazy fun, decent surf first day, crazy stormy and dangerous the next.
  • Hawaii - what can I say? Where I'm most at home. Definitely not enough time, trying to make a move out there again sometime soon.
  • Vegas - once in a lifetime.
I feel so much more, fulfilled I guess you could say, knowing everyone is still there, everyone is in good health. Life anew in Japan, and hopefully I can keep in much better touch with everyone. Got one more year left, so let's get nuts.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yes....you need to keep this up....how else will we hear what is happening in your world...

Allie said...

HA! That comment had to come from you.

Unknown said...

Son - just watched the video of your best man speech - I was very proud of you! We cant find our camcorder or I would have put our video up! You did a great job and I know Nick and Jen appreciated it.