Thursday, January 22, 2009

How Lucky Am I?


So, tomorrow is my birthday. I've told a couple of people, but not a lot of people know. One of the few people I did tell, was my co-worker 中田先生, (of donut fame). She, in turn, told the students. When I got into class today, here's what was written on the board...(tearing up).

Other than that, nothing much going on. On a mission to save some money, so tonight, a Friday night mind you, I'm gonna build my bike surf rack that I've been putting off. Finally got some time to do it, so I'll take some pics and maybe some videos. I also have videos of me playing ball from the other night, but it takes 7 hours to load the videos, so I'll get that up sometime in the next month or so. Tomorrow, nothing big planned, gonna go surf in the morning. Wind is pretty crazy, so that may not happen.

On another note, my boy Keiichi, (of Miyazaki fame), after suffering a pretty serious injury is getting ready to fight on January 29th, after a long rehabilitation, (even though they spelt his name wrong...):


(courtesy of Stephen Loh)

I am comfortable in my assertion that he will do well in his fight.

Alright, more later.

2 comments:

toshi said...

oh snap, happy birthday man!

kurikinton said...

thanks dude.