Sunday, October 26, 2008

Ball in Japan: Random Funny Basketball Pics, and Championship Afterparties

It feels good to win. My team, the G Suns, got our first C-class championship for the past...I think 5 years yesterday. We had a pretty good couple of games (excluding my shooting foul on the dude taking a 3 with a minute left and us up 5), and we've got a bunch of pics to prove it. (I told the guy who takes the pics I wanted ALL of them...and he came through, in spades).

I would make fun of myself if I wasn't me.

Don't act...this one is actually pretty smooth.

No look. This is my captain and point guard, 竜二, (Ryuuji).

大輔 (Daisuke) pullin' his best Kyle Korver impression.

Yeeeheeee!

This was a smooth pass.

I got it.

信吾 (Shingo) gettin' rocked.

No and 1 here.

Over the head...if you don't believe, look at the eyes.

There are a lot more pics, if you go on facebook I have a bunch of them up. But yeah, it was a good time. So, move on to later that night, at the afterparty.

The 'chip. Why it's next to the Minnie Mouse ears I don't know.

Rockin' Kimchee Nabe and watchin' the game.

Well, some of us were at least.

Glorious victorious.

Actually, there was cause for celebration this night. 信吾 and his girlfriend (the guy in the black jacket sitting under me and the girl on his right), announced they were getting married and their baby is due in February! He doesn't look too happy about it right here, but it was definitely a good time.

Until next time.

No comments: