Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My Boy

He's been all in my business recently, but it doesn't bother me. Waking up to a wet nose in my face has become commonplace, and I've learned not to read anything when he's in the room, because he will immediately place himself in between my line of vision and whatever it was that I was reading. I also, unfortunately, learned another lesson: after checking his litter box for the third straight day and finding no pee, I began to wonder if there was something wrong with him. As I was beginning to make plans to take him to the vet, a flash. The room with all of his stuff also happens to be the laundry room. Cats usually dig for something when they have to pee right? After careful inspection...I came to find out that he was using my laundry pile. Now, I know though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so cute man