Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm on a Japanese Radio...

* if no one gets the title, check this

The other day at our morning meeting, the principal told us that a local radio station was coming by to survey our students and maybe some teachers at lunch. I didn't think too much about it, but it did seem like fun, so I made a point to eat early so I could check them out lunch. It turns out that they had wanted to talk specifically to me, and while I was away eating, everyone on campus was looking for me. Crazy stuff. So, heres the link. Once I get audio I will put that up too.

http://www.kbc.co.jp/radio/blog/vero2/2008/10/post-381.html

Here's what it says:
On the right, a guy who loves to eat, 34 year old Yasunori san
On the left, from Oahu, Hawaii, 24 year old Clinton sensei

Him and Honey (host in back) are the same age, but even as I look at this photo...I can't see it.

Clinton sensei was reeeaaallly into a book (which seriously you all should read, it kills), and
because he was concentrating so hard on it, he was late to our meeting.

Pretty cool stuff. When (if) I get the Nagoya pictures I will put them up real quick. That's it for now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice cliz

Anonymous said...

hold up hold up...the article says you're reading Norwegian Wood, but you link to the Wind Up Bird Chronicle. Which are you reading?!? Murakami Haruki is only like one of my favorite authors EVER.